Keep your dog happy and healthy with our canine chiropractor.
Help your pet with our chiropractic care.
You can count on our chiropractic care to take care of every ailment your pet may have.
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems
- Injuries from slips, falls, and accidents
- Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing
- Event or sports injuries
- Post-surgical care
- Bowel, bladder, and internal medicine disorders
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health
- Healing/helping with chronic internal medicine disorders
When should you bring your dog to our offices?
Your dog is a stoic animal and it can often be hard to tell whether or not your beloved companion is in pain.
As such, you should consider bringing your pet in for the following reasons to take care of any potential pain problems:
- Trouble getting up and down
- Post surgery
- Geriatric household pet
- Behavior or mood change
- Chronic health problems